Saturday, November 8, 2008

Well........

So I shut her in the living room for literally 2 minutes this is what I saw when I opened the door.
She was just grinning the little stinker.Can you see the strewn petals?



It's Fall!



This is when I opened the door washed 1 plate and looked around and this is what I found. Maybe I don't want her to walk after all. She can stay lazy. She doesn't try to walk because shes lazy. She can stand on her own, she wont. Evidently crawling is easier.

Since you have all been sitting there with baited breath I will spill the beans. I know you don't care that much. But hey I can pretend right. Well we are pregnant with hopefully only number three and not number three and four. We are thrilled,excited, etc. Hopefully everything will workout that Ben will be there from the birth on for this one/ones. I have my first Sono and Dr. appointment on Dec.3 and will be going crazy till then.Oh and yes I washed it off and put the cap over the pee stick before I gave it to Aurora to take a picture. Oh and I have known since election day thought it was kinda funny that a very important day was the day I found out. Who knows maybe, he'll be president. Oh, and its a boy. His name is Gideon. I'm open for middle name suggestions. I'm due on July 16Th so I'm guessing around July 1st he will be born, hence the new blue background.





Oh, and 4 sticks over four days to confirm. I even bought a different kind since I wasn't trusting the little lines.I got nauseous this morning, have been eating like a horse which has never been the case with earlier pregnancies so hmmm.We will see.

5 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

I already said it, but congratulations! There is a magic to being pregnant - I hope it's a good pregnancy for you!

Aurora is really cute in these photos!

Caleb T Ricks said...

Congratulations! I hope that you continue feel better and get over being sick.

I love the picture of Aurora looking down - you are getting really good with the camera.

hammond fam said...

hello asia
wow i love these blog things. I found you through brenna's. Its fun to catch up on people. you look wonderful and what a cute baby. I am a grandma now, michelle had a girl in feb and adams wife is expecting one in march. check out our blogs to catch up. say hi to your parents for me. love penny

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! I hope you don't get to sick! It will be so nice having your family close by to help!

CYNDI said...

I love the picture of Rora looking down - her hair looks strawberry blonde! Amazing that baby #3 is on the way. I watched 7 brides for 7 brothers and thought of you and Gideon is on of the best ones!