Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our Day

Very serious expression for those of you who cast aside the importance of today.
Read the Shirt. She is my Political Billboard. I don't care who you vote for just do it. Too many people have fought, died, and continue to do so for this right and privilege, my husband included so please remember you have a voice and its important!


All is calm now.


This is kinda backward in sequence but this is Aurora in her new footie PJ's and then she bonked her head because they're slippery and she was not happy about it! Well she's adorable even when crying so I had to take pictures. Sorry about the lack of makeup.



The world has ended evidently! I love this one is that bad of me?!


Playing with her gums come on teeth come out already!



She has actually thinned out a lot in the last couple weeks you so cannot tell in this picture!



I love this one!



Crazy Hair.



My crazy haired kid. And she looks like a kid, I'm over here sobbing hysterically!



I think she looks like a jack o lantern.



Not the best but one handed people, I try and for all those who complain that there aren't enough pictures of me on here. It's kinda hard to take a picture of yourself.
So I voted early via Absentee Ballot since I thought I might still be in Houston so no lines for us thank heavens, but nonetheless I proudly paraded my little VOTE NOW baby around town as we ate lunch out- no food in the house got back last night, went to the bank and went to Walmart where we bought her first footie PJ's since she wore Preemies. Yes, this 10 month old who is currently wearing her 18 month jams wore preemies. But the thing was she would pull her feet and legs up to her body then get stuck. Then wake up screaming. So no more footie jams till now. Since she always manages to wriggle out from under blanket, and kick her socks off. So footie jams. I think she looks awfully adorable tears and all.
When we went to Houston I forgot just about everything but Aurora including the camera so Ben has the pictures including the adorable carving-me/eating-her the Pumpkin. Plus she was the cutest Texas Tech cheerleader known to man. I put her in her costume again on Saturday where I firmly think that she was that little extra push of good luck Tech needed to beat UT. Mama I need that picture of Daddy in head to toe burnt orange and Aurora in her costume. We also went to The Renaissance Festival-Aurora loved the bagpipes, bought a house, picked out a Grand Piano-looks like its gonna be a Kawai, and went to the Natural Science Museum-loved the Shells, rocks and minerals, and animals. Hopefully one day I will get to post pics.So that's what we have been up to; sorry for the lapse in blogging. Been busy!

No comments: