Yes, prison. Aurora is into everything! So with it being just me and unable to supervise her at all times she has the biggest play pen that is sold on the market-I keep telling myself that to try to make myself feel better. So when she gets into things she knows shes not supposed to, believe me she knows. She looks back to make sure I'm watching, then she gets to go to prison. It's such a horrible place with her hippo and a ton of toys so don't feel too bad for her and be happy for the cats as they get a short reprieve from being tormented.
Crawling, she is and she is fast. In the pictures I kept scooting back but she was to fast she wanted that camera!
Teeth we now have two with two more on the way. They are just incredibly sharp little nubs right now. She likes to chomp on my fingers which I'm not so fond of currently as it really hurts.
Pillows, well Aurora will not sleep with out a blanket, and she loves pillows. I have never let sleep with one as being a SIDS hazard, so she pulls out her bumperand lays on it for her pillow. I am not kidding. I finally took a picture. Little smart stinker! So should I just give in a give her a small rather flat pillow?
No, yes she can say No. She also knows what it means. She has said no to her bottle, and her first time no to eating veggies-which she hates.She is also currently trying to say bottle and diaper. I'm all for her telling me when she wants those things!Oh, she also drank juice out of a sippy cup for the first time a couple days ago! It was her first try and she did great. She LOVES juice.Don't worry she only gets at most once a day.My baby is too big and just getting bigger, sigh!
News about me. I am finally starting to take the weight off. Hallelujah!!!! I'm basically eating what the doctor has told me to, exercising, and my medication for insulin resistance is working so yay for me! 15 pounds to go for prebabies weight! My body has definitely changed, but I'm wearing pants I haven't been able to for years, and I ordered jeans online 1 size down from what I've been wearing and they are too big!! So I have to take them back. So in a couple pounds I will be down 2 sizes. Thank heavens! It has been so frustrating for me to not be able to get off the weight no matter how much I exercised or dieted in the last 5 months. So I'm very happy to finally be getting results from all my hard work.
Also, we are very happy to be able to see Ben in two months. We are going to Houston and Galveston and will be able to see all our family there so I know we will have a great time.
1 comment:
She is doing so well and is so very cute! The playpen is a good idea - don't feel like you are being a bad mom - you are a great mom! Love ya.
Post a Comment