

This last month has knocked me on my keister and Ben has definitely taken up the slack. He's being so sweet and I am so thankful for him and his lack of complaints.He has literally had to pick me up off the bathroom floor. Last night we were finishing up trick or treating with our Princess Aurora and Prince Philip aka Gideon and it kept getting colder and they were getting tired so he carried both up the hill back to the car as he doesn't want me carrying the kids. It was a decent walk and his arms must have been aching but he didn't complain just kept entertaining the kids.It was pretty adorable. I feel so privileged to be able to be the mother of his children. He is such a good man and amazing father. It just keeps getting better. I had no idea how amazing he was when I married him. I'm so thankful for all the trials we have been given in the past 7 years to draw us closer together, to rely on each other, and to teach us real communication. We have been so blessed and I am so glad I get to share this journey with him.
* Less than 200 days till the Littlest Lowe is born! Thank you all for your prayers they are most definitely felt and appreciated. The last couple days I've only thrown up a few times which is amazing as opposed to the last month.Its like a switch was turned off and I know its from prayer on our behalf. I'm excited to see the baby again next week. Right now I've thankfully stopped having weekly appointments and they are now 2-3 weeks apart. I get to see the baby twice in November and will find out that this is indeed a girl in a month! Name suggestions anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment