Friday, October 21, 2011

A big mush

So between Declan, Aurora and Gideon I was pretty literally pregnant for over three years as I had all three in two in and a half years. Yes, 1 and 2 are 10 months apart almost 11. Then eighteen months later Gideon popped out. So their pregnancies are honestly pretty hard for me to differentiate between. I wish I had blogged back then. But to my mush of a mind this pregnancy so far is a combo of Declan and Aurora. So puking and dizziness. Gotten to the point that every morning I throw up water or any liquid till about noon. I really don't want to end up in the hospital so if you could say a little prayer for the littlest Lowe I would appreciate it. Yes, I'm with my Mom and pretty much think this is a girl. Poor kid, I hope she has good survival instincts. But maybe I'm wrong and Aurora will adore her..... hopefully I'm wrong.......

I saw a beautiful beating heart yesterday and now I can calm down and the pregnancy can become real.Its funny he measured the baby and its "big" for when I'm supposed to be due and perfect.I was seriously proud of the littlest Lowe and the warm feeling of love spread through my chest as I stared at the cutest little beating heart ever. The beating part is pretty important to me. The most important during the whole pregnancy. You see I held my son in my arms as his heart stopped beating so to see the babies heart beat and know what that means is pretty huge to me. Its not about the miscarriages but stems from Declan. Its an emotional packed moment for me and Ben. Oh my baby gets elbows this week how cool is that! Yes I'm one of those people, I read as much as possible during each and every pregnancy about development. Its AMAZING!

So they may move up the date but whatever as the Dr. said due dates don't really mean anything for my pregnancy anyway.I don't think the two girl names we have fit so back to the drawing board. I hate coming up with girl names!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Asia!! I am so stinking excited for you and Ben. How wonderful a blessing! I'll be praying for you. *hugs*