Friday, September 3, 2010

Recently...




Look at those broad shoulders, he's gonna be so hunky!


So I decided to post recent happening in the midst of catching up on the last month. So recently we have learned Aurora loves Ramen, and then there are those great examples of just how much Gideon loves to eat. If you don't believe me ask Beth, she told me she's never seen a baby eat so much, well... what can I say the boy is a bottomless pit and usually eats not only his large portions but at least half of his OLDER sisters food as well.I look into the future and shudder at the grocery bill!

I'm also making a quilt and that's the block not sewn yet. I think it will be gorgeous! Sadly my machine is having issues so I am going to try and find a sewing machine to borrow until mine is fixed so I can complete some projects that are mid production and I would really like to finsh. I'm super excited about the quilt.It will have one border of white, and two green. This quilt is for my future baby girl that Ben,my Mom and I all know is coming so I thought I would start now since I wont be able to get much done when I am pregnant. I am also making a matching bumper and crib skirt. I'm so excited to make the bedding myself!( If I don't have a girl I will just make the quilt bigger for Aurora, but I'm positive that we will have another girl.)

Ben is going hiking in the Alps this weekend and is very excited for three days of solitude in incredible surroundings I'm sure!I'm also excited to basically not cook for the next three days unless I want to.He needs a break and I'm so glad we live so close to such incredible beauty and that he can go climb mountains and detox from the world when he needs to so easily.I will post pictures when he gets back!

* Holy cow! Aurora's hair is getting so long! It is now mid back when wet, thats after four hair cuts. I love that she has curls like the Lowe's. It is completely ringlets when its humid which is never here. But she always has loose curls and waves. I definitely think I married a good genetic match as my kids are so darn cute and actually have hair unlike me!

No comments: