Monday, July 12, 2010

Oh the ickiness!

Seriously, who thought that it was okay to spread the stomach flu in the middle of July when its 90 plus and I don't have A/C?! Yuck, I don't enjoy being vomited on and have been so several times over the last couple days. Thankfully only Gid is doing the vomiting but the rest of us could just really don't want to. So we have sat around with friends on Saturday( they have it too) and felt icky, sweated into puddles, and watched soccer games. My head hurts, my feet are swollen,I have a toothache, and I'm nauseated. If I didn't know better I would think I was pregnant but Ben feels the same way and as much as I wish differently I just don't think its possible for him to be pregnant either. So sorry, but it will be a couple days before I have the patience to blog all my cute pictures. I'm currently sitting here feeling sorry for myself and sweating which is pretty all consuming at the moment.

2 comments:

debra said...

I'm sorry you are sick. So many people around us are sick. I wish we were gong to Europe but the Mexico trip takes 2 hours and costs a whole lot less! Get well.

Emily Barton said...

Hi Asia! We're so spoiled with our A/C aren't we. I want you to tell Ben I met a friend of his from high school, Lynzee. She has two little boys about the same age as my girls, so we've played together a couple of times. We got to talking about church, so she asked if I knew the Lowes. It's a small world. Hope you feel better soon!!!