Wednesday, November 25, 2009

IT'S ALIVE!!! or we are alive anyway

We FINALLY got the internet after almost a month, don't ask, just don't ask! So we are going to be super busy this weekend having fabulous fun going to different places and going to the two most famous Christmas markets in the world as featured in Food and Wine magazine and hey I just happen to live by both of them. I will post with more info and pictures soon, I promise. Lets just say Gideon is starting to crawl and talk(not exaggerating or joking) and Aurora talks a mile a minute and has all the little boys chasing after her while she runs away giggling.Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Shasta said...

yeah Asia you are back. I have been thinking about you guys a lot and Christopher has been asking when Aurora is coming over!

Shelly Turpin said...

so glad y'all are among the living again - at least the reachable again
love ya

M & J Bowerbank said...

Have fun! I think we are going to Vienna, Linz and Prauge in December. Have a great day.