So I thought I would post some of the first pictures of Gideon. I think they are adorable. We need to take more pictures!
Today we had to take Aurora to the doctor so he checked out Gideon as well and they are both doing great. He hasn't lost any weight since day two and has been deemed perfect and I completely agree. Its funny though since Aurora's 18 month stats have her being in the the 10th percentile for weight and height. Where did the tallness go? So I guess when people tell me she is tiny they know what they are talking about. Like Ben said he likes little. I keep telling him I'm not little I'm short, there is a difference!
1 comment:
Gideon is beautiful. I'm so glad you've recovered ok and he's healthy and beautiful. He really is a pretty baby. Best wishes and wish ya'll.
Post a Comment