Friday, July 4, 2008

Linderhof

Ben, Aurora, Swan
What on earth am I looking at?Again? Plus, bad Spanish picture taker you cut off Ben's head and I didn't want a picture of those women?! I guess I shouldn't complain.
Weird Fake Caves with mural and floating shell boat-what fake cave would be complete without?!
Bad picture of me, when did Ben get so photogenic? I didn't realise I was 8 months pregnant. Maybe I shouldn't wear that shirt again. Ever.


Linderhof


Cuteness! Look at those thunder thighs! Gotta love em!!! I'm obviously not talking about Ben.


Linderhof is one of Ludwig's Castles. It really is just an incredibly ornate mansion. It was his private playground you could say, he even had fake caves made. Yes, fake Caves. With heated floors and walls so he could go swimming no matter what time of year it was. It was one of the four of his castles we visited while in Germany. Sorry, I can't load any pictures of the inside of the castles as it's not allowed to take pictures of the interiors. Lets just say they were very gaudy and I don't think I would have wanted to live there. Too much Gold! But the grounds were very beautiful, swans and all. I'll take the land.

2 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

looks beautful - but it's your comments about the pictures that I love - you are so funny!

What a cute family!

Caleb T Ricks said...

I think you look great, especially next to your husband and cute baby!

Looks like Ben got a lot of the baby carrying - that is a good use of his fatherness!