That was the past week and a half in pictures.
Today's been kinda busy. Bought a new stove the other ones burner literally blew up thankfully not damaging anything or anyone. Plus the oven went out. So today I went and bought a 40inch wide 2 oven free standing electric range. Then Aurora helped me pick out plants for the flower boxes.We also got tomato plants and herbs. Then we went home and planted flowers. Well she took a well deserved nap. It's hard to choose between all the pretty flowers! Then we talked to Ben. I did the dishes. Did Laundry. Started the packing process for our trip.Made a brisket. Watered a lot of things. Put together the enrichment invites, and made next weeks baby food. The fresh peaches out right now are so good! Fed a baby about 6 or 7 times in there. Plus, fed myself a couple times too. I was gonna do some scrapbooking but I'm kinda pooped. But I like days like today. My yard looks nice and I got things accomplished. What a great feeling!
3 comments:
Asia, she is so cute. And Grandma would be so proud - she always said every woman needs a red pair of shoes! The flower boxes look great. You are amazing.
Aurora looks so cute. I'm glad that you are keeping busy and happy.
Grandma would have loved the little red shoes!
:)
I agree about the red shoes - they are great! She is so very cute and happy - she has a great Mama! I love days like that where I can say I did all of this and am tired but feel great! I am so excited for your trip for you - I just hope that you have a blast. You have to take tons of pictures so I can remember everything that I love and am missing. I glad you two are finally getting the chance after such a long time of trying to get there!
Post a Comment