Monday, October 27, 2008

Changes

Well hello Houston we are back!!! I'm not sure your ready for us but here we come! We got the house and we got an amazing deal on it so we are both thrilled! It even has a piano room for the Ben's Grand Piano.It has four bedrooms, 2 and a half baths, a HUGE game/playroom and a master closet the size of Aurora's current bedroom. It's a 2 story 3000 sq. ft. house so I got everything I wanted and more.

I'm sad to leave Amarillo. It's been home for almost three years, I have come to love some pretty amazing people, understand my husband's quirks by knowing his family better, and loving some incredible sunsets. It has been a hard three years, a blessed three years and a very strengthening growing period for me which I am immensely grateful. I will be sad to move from my cute little house where I literally have a lifetime of memories and sell it. It was my Grandmother's house and I have felt very close to her as I have gone through many trials she did. I felt her with me when I was pregnant and in labor with Declan very strongly. I feel blessed that I could feel her with me. I love/loved my grandma very much and will miss my home/her house. I will miss the park two blocks a way that I used to walk to when I was little with Cyndi that I now take Aurora to. The hardest part for me is to leave a very small tombstone behind. I know Declan is not there. I have never felt as if he was but I almost feel as if I am abandoning him. Though he is in good company. You can see his three uncles graves from his and my numerous other relatives are close as well, but still.

It's time for a new chapter. A happy chapter with a big new house that I'm excited to decorate and make my own. A time where my family gets to actually be a family, well soon anyway.Oh, and I'm excited that there will be restaurants I actually WANT to eat at. I like BBQ but come on people! Sorry I stupidly forgot(well everything, I really did) my camera so I can't upload a picture till I get back. It's gorgeous, I think. But that may be the cloud of happiness talking, who knows!

2 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

Yeah - such happy, exciting news!!!

Crystal said...

Yay! Congrats Asia! It's a beautiful home:)